Please review the new policies we have implemented for the safety of our lash community
1. All clients must wear a mask or face covering to their appointment. Masks should remain on at all times while in the spa.
2. All clients must wash/sanitize their hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be available to all clients.
3. Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment including children. We cannot accommodate them at this time.
4. Please only bring the necessities with you to your lash appointment such as car keys, phone and a form of payment.
5. All clients must reschedule their appointment if they’ve experienced any of the following within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment:
* Fever over 100 degrees
* Shortness of breath
* Lack of smell or taste
* Sore throat
* Recent known exposure to Covid-19
6. In an effort to keep clients socially distanced we will not have clients in our waiting area. We ask that you please give us a call at 267-212-6869 to let us know you have arrived and we will confirm that your treatment room is ready for you.
7. Please do not arrive early to your scheduled appointment unless we ask you to do so to fill out necessary paperwork. We will kindly ask anyone who arrives early to wait in their cars until their scheduled appointment time.
8. Please arrive to your appointment on time with no makeup on. In an effort to keep clients socially distanced and to allot enough time in between clients to disinfect we will need to stay on schedule.
As you know, we have always implemented strict protocols in regards to cleaning & disinfecting/sterilizing our work space, tools, and common areas. In addition to our already high standards we have implemented new policies for our team as well.
1. All employees will continue to wash and sanitize their hands between each client
2. All employees will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect their work space as well as common areas including all door knobs, light switches, and frequently touched surfaces.
3. We will be booking longer blocks in between appointments to ensure we have the proper time to thoroughly disinfect between each client .
4. All beds will be stripped of their sheets and blankets and will have a disposable sheet in its place. We encourage clients to bring a light jacket if needed.
5. Our spa associates will immediately bring you into your spa room upon arrival. Again we ask that clients do not arrive early to their appointments. We will avoid having any guests in our waiting areas and treatment rooms will be limited to 1 lash expert and 1 client.
6. All employees will wear protective face masks in compliance with PENNSYLVANIA health guidelines
7. Employees are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well, show any cold or flu like symptoms and/or have a fever. Temperatures will be read prior to their shift.
LASH SERVICE POLICY
New Client Policy:
We ask that new clients arrive 15 minutes prior to their service to fill out the necessary paperwork and get settled. If you do not arrive 15 minutes before your service, the time it takes to fill out paperwork will be deducted from your total service time. Please keep in mind our lash specialists may have other appointments after yours. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
A credit card must be on file to hold all appointments, however, you may pay as you please upon arrival. We strongly suggest pre-booking any fills after your service before leaving the spa to ensure you are able to get an appointment at the time and date needed so that you avoid any additional fees for retention loss/grown out lashes.
If you are running late to an appointment we ask that you call us to let us know, otherwise we will assume you will not be showing up and may release the appointment. If you are less than 15 minutes late we will try our best to make your lashes as full as possible in the time allotted. You will still be charged full price. If you are more than 15 minutes late we will try our best to accommodate you but reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to. Please keep in mind we will always do our best to accommodate your session.
Here at Iconic Lash Lounge we understand unforeseen events happen and you may need to cancel an appointment. We ask that you give us 24 hours notice so we can adjust our schedule to accommodate other clients and inform our service provider. In the event 24 hours notice is not given we will try our best to re-book the appointment time. If we are unable to fill the time slot we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee to the credit card on file totaling 50% of the session.
No Show Policy:
We reserve the right to charge a no show fee to the credit card on file totaling 100% of the service to those who do not show up to an appointment. After 2 no shows you will not be able to book an appointment unless it is paid in full at time of booking. Absolutely no refunds.
Please, no children in the treatment rooms. Eyelash extensions take a lot of concentration and we ask that there are no distractions in the room. Please have a care provider accompany children under 12 in the lobby, unfortunately we are unable to watch children for you and will not be held responsible. We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule an appointment in the event children are present and unsupervised in which case our cancellation policy may take effect.
Please thoroughly remove all makeup before coming to your lash session. Eyes must be clean and oil free upon arrival otherwise we will charge a $15 makeup removal fee and the time spent thoroughly removing your makeup will be deducted from your session and you will still pay the full price. We are unable to properly adhere semi-permanent lash extensions on lashes that have makeup/residue buildup and in more serious cases, it can lead to irritation and infection.
Clients must be at least 16 years or older to receive services. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must be present in the treatment room during the consultation.Cell Phone Policy:
We ask that all cell phones are tuned off or on silent in the treatment rooms. If you are receiving a lash session we ask that you do not open your eyes to check devices until after your session is complete being that our lash specialists are using tweezers, adhesive and other items near the delicate eye area and this takes time away from your service and may irritate eyes during and/or after your session.
Lash Fill Policies:
If more than 50% of your lashes are detached or grown out it will be considered a new full set of lashes.
2 Week Fills: No more than 30% loss of initial set
3Week Fills: No more than 50% loss of initial set
28 days + : You will need a new full set of lashes. Even if you have lash retention, lashes need maintenance at least once a month to ensure your lashes are happy and healthy. We must remove lashes that are grown out.